First off, I had a great post written but I thought I should ask Ryan for his consent since he was the main topic and I was denied, so this is a filler post. And that's really too bad, it was a good story.
I know everyone already knows about The Pioneer Woman. My sister was reading her way before she got "popular" and now she won't read anymore about PW because it's gotten too cool.
Yesterday PW posted a recipe for homemade chocolate milk mix. Well, I know about something that PW doesn't. It's a little gadget called the Cocomotion. {Maybe she does know about it, but that's not the point.}
If you make the chocolate milk mix like she instructs, then use it in the Cocomotion you have hot chocolate that tastes like Starbucks. My husband doesn't like Starbucks hot chocolate because it's semi-sweet, but I love it. Maybe if I'm feeling nice I'll make him some of the chocolate milk mix using milk chocolate, but probably not.
My favorite thing about being pregnant is feeling the little guy move. It's awesome. I love being pregnantEXCLAMATION POINT times three.
4 comments:
I have a cocomotion. Now I have real motivation to try out that recipe.
Way to much work for HC, I'm all about the mini marshmellows that I age to rocks and then add to the coco. mmmmmgood. And a bonus the grandkids all love rock marshmellows you'll have to bring JabA out to try some.
SARA YEAH!!! I just got home from my vacation and just read the good news. I'm so stinking happy for you guys. I don't know what having a little boy is like but I know you are going to have so much fun with him. I also love the name options, its the best I've ever heard. Love you Sara.
I love that you are pregnant EXCLAMATION POINT times three.
Post a Comment