I had the worst dream last night. Ryan had to wake me up becuase my crying woke him up! Has anyone had dreams that are so realistic and so sad that they wake up crying? It was just plain awful.
not that i woke up crying but i get more than my share of nightmares. (the picture you had today was how i feel a lot of nights, too) nineteen days until your trip--how fun!! i will enjoy it vicariously for sure. tah tah for now. LS
3 comments:
not that i woke up crying but i get more than my share of nightmares. (the picture you had today was how i feel a lot of nights, too) nineteen days until your trip--how fun!! i will enjoy it vicariously for sure. tah tah for now. LS
Vanilla Sky~Good Vibrations!
I have had some VERY vivid dreams. I can't wait to talk to you and find out what you were dreaming.
Stella slept in my bed two nights ago, and I learned that she is a talker in her sleep. She talked all. night. long.
Sara- Linette said you are going on vacation. Where and when? Also I hate those kind of dreams. I got them a lot when I was pregnant.
Post a Comment