<
Monday, April 7, 2008
My graven image
On February 2nd, I became the proud new owner of a GEprofile oven. It's a convection, double oven. The bottom oven is a bake, warm, and store, which goes up to 450 degrees. (A lot of double ovens only warm in the lower oven.) It has a meat probe, you plug the probe into the meat and the oven will display the temp of the meat. The larger oven is on top, most double ovens have the larger oven on bottom. It has so many bells and whistles that I know would be boring to read about. It is stainless steel and I stare at it, worhip it, probably much like they worshipped golden calves in the Old Testament. Ryan will often walk by me and say "Looks like someone has a graven image." I love my oven.


<
<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks so shiny and pretty! Are those greek potatoes I see? Your dinner looks a heck a lot better than mine tonight!
Looks nice! When's dinner?
I'm so happy you love your oven. I have to check mine every ten minutes to make sure it is still on when in use. When it turns off, I lift the lid of my stove and turn a valve to the gas which relights my oven. I am a very hands on kind of girl.
Oooh, so jealous.
Glad Liz fixed her blog so I can find this. The oven is cool. The floors look great. I covet your graven image. Someday when I dont have to pay a mortgage on my brain, and I get a bigger paycheck I might get one of those. I'm exited for you guys. Wish you were going to Independence or Adam ondi ahman instead of Palmyra.
The cookies say, "I love you, oven, and I love the people I'm baking this for."
I too, have oven envy.
Post a Comment