Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's just been one of those days.

I have really bad hair right now. I get out of the shower put the towel on my hair long enough to brush my teeth and by the time I take the towel off, my hair is dry. My hair is not mostly dead, it's all dead. I stood on the scale this morning and gained 7 pounds overnight. I haven't waxed my mustache in way too long. Then I saw this and felt much, much better.

I hope you all feel better about yourselves as well.

This post is one of the many reasons my husand will be alone in heaven.

5 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I felt much the same way tonight as the boys ate and played at McDonald's. There was a "lady" who I couldn't stop watching and by the time we left I came to the conclusion that my life is pretty good. I think I'm doing alright.

Dallas said...

Oh goodness--do NOT click on the picture to enlarge it!

Liz said...

Did you go through your hairs pockets and look for a nice MLT? Mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean . . .

Anonymous said...

As for your hair, you could do a Britney. Shave it all off, start all over and wear some funky wigs!

diana said...

Oh Jeez . . I finally got my internet working again and found your blog through the Rosie Blog. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it but had to stop and comment after this post. SO FUNNY! I miss you so much. You make me laugh. And I'm even more stoked that this post fell on my birthday. It's a beautiful thing. Miss and love you!