Friday, April 18, 2008

I just don't know what to do with myself.

I'm so use to doing everything with you, planning everything for two, and now that we're through (or it's just another guard weeked)I just don't what to do with myself. Maybe I'll go to my sisters and bug her. Oh wait, she lives in Iowa. I guess it's Cafe Rio, a couple movies from Red Box, lots of laundry to prepare for our trip, and GAME ONE OF THE NBA PLAYOFFS! Ryan thinks the Jazz are going to lose to the Lakers in the second round, he also thought Memphis would win the NCAA tourney.


3 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for the picture of the Cafe Rio.

Anonymous said...

I miss Cafe Rio but I dont miss Gordan Giricek.

Megan said...

If you have to spend it without your hubby, at least you have some good food and some good entertainment.