Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing specific.

First, my apologies to Tracy McGrady. I think you're going to be in tears again.

Second, I really want to buy this dress.

It's by Mikarose, they have a lot, well not a lot to choose from, but still, nice and modest dresses.

Third, ma' hubby and I are going on a trip tomorrow and I'm excited. I won't be blogging until I arrive home on Saturday. Not Sunday. Saturday. My husband doesn't want to miss church. I know.

7 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Too bad they don't accept Anne Taylor gift cards! Have a great trip!

Dallas said...

Ryan is a heck of a guy. I like to leave for vacations on a Sunday, and get back on a Sunday. That's two hours of Sunday school I don't have to sit through!

Sara said...

Shannon, my thoughts exactly.

Kara said...

the dress is Fierce!

Phoebe said...

Buy the Dress. :) I liked that advice you gave me.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

All I can say is that dress would look FATASTIC on you...BUY IT!! I am excited to see all the photos from your trip. Have fun where ever you are going.

By the By you have the BEST blog ever.

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh ______ Tracy isn't in tears and I couldn't even watch the last quarter of Tues game. I'm in tears.
The dress is fabulous.
I'm really happy for Liz & Bob. Everyone is exciting.