Sunday, March 30, 2008

The floors didn't cost much, just Ryan's back.

After 2 months of dust, sanding, dust, sanding, and more dust and sanding, our hardwood floors are refinished and they look beautiful. I honestly don't know how people are able to refinish floors in a weekend. Here's our floor story. Sorry it took so long to post this, Liz.












All the pictures are self explanatory, except the last three. They are the 3 different wood fillers, we used a different filler in each room to see which was the best. If you look closely you'll notice where the cracks have been filled.
Lots of work but oh so worth it!

5 comments:

Dallas said...

Looks great, I'm jealous. Now I'll know who to call if we ever need that done!

Liz said...

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! We did our floors in a weekend, yours are far superior. And I love the grey walls, I'm totally sold.

THE COX FAMILY said...

Sara the floor looks so good. I'm so happy you stuck with that paint color. That is the same one you were looking at in the beginning wasn't it? Ella and I really need to come visit.

Liz said...

P.S. Nice Little Mermaid Reference!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I love the floors. I love seeing pic of you house because i know how hard you have work on it! congrats.