Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Now I'm the one in tears.


Why did I watch the game last night until the very last bloody painful second? Ryan was yelling at the tv, I was giggling at him yelling at the tv. If you don't know Ryan, he doesn't show a lot of emotion. You really have to pry to figure out how he's feeling...unless he's talking about the two things he loves the most the Utah Jazz and me. Ha ha. Seriously, emotion like I have never seen flooded out of him last night. I've always loved to watch the Jazz, but watching games with Ryan is beyond fun. Even if the Jazz are losing, Ryan is still entertaining. I hope they finish things off on Friday night.

Liz and Bob still don't have a name picked out. I do need to inform everyone that she gave birth to a 9 lb baby NAUTRAL. Yes, your eyes do not deceive you, she chose to go all natural. Lucky Jack, the only blondie in the family. I'll post pics as soon as they email me some. I don't know when she'll be updating and she has given me permission to give all the details.

1 comment:

The Yarn Queen said...

Your sister is amazing, the baby is darling. David wanted to name Mike George. I won.
I'm with you love the Jazz don't know weather I'll be able to watch Fri. it makes me crazy.
At least the coke looks good.