I really hope this is handled before the 23rd of this month. Ryan and I have tickets with American Airlines to fly to Buffalo to see Niagara Falls and Palmyra two weeks from today.
they're not really fixing broken planes, they're just cancelling half empty mid week flights to save on fuel costs. the planes are fine. It's like a thousand Honda's breaking down at the same time from the same thing and we know that doesn't happen. Is your new kitchen done yet? I can't wait to see it. Your GE Profile range is the coolest. ls
3 comments:
That doesn't look so good, I wish you luck.
they're not really fixing broken planes, they're just cancelling half empty mid week flights to save on fuel costs. the planes are fine. It's like a thousand Honda's breaking down at the same time from the same thing and we know that doesn't happen. Is your new kitchen done yet? I can't wait to see it. Your GE Profile range is the coolest. ls
That was my mom on the previous comment. We're flying American to Argentina May 2-10, so hopefully they've got it all worked out by then for us too!
Post a Comment