Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Are you kidding me?


Does everybody know that Cynthia Nixon is a lesbian and this who she has chosen to be her lover? Gross! Isn't there a prettier lesbian in Hollywood or has Ellen Degeneres snatched the only one? I once saw an Oprah with pretty lesbians. Come on Cynthia!

7 comments:

Dallas said...

I think that's Jonah Hill from Superbad:

THE COX FAMILY said...

BARF!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who thought that! Oh well, I guess there is someone for everyone...

Anonymous said...

Stop being superficial!!

Anonymous said...

wow what the hell is wrong with all the negative comments, I assume those leaving them are drop dead gorgeous and perfect in every other way!

Sara said...

Haha! I thought the same thing! I don't understand being a lesbian if you are just going to date someone who looks like a slightly overweight 14 yr old boy. (I'm sorry for all those who might be offended by this comment. )

Sara said...

Haha! I thought the same thing! I don't understand being a lesbian if you are just going to date someone who looks like a slightly overweight 14 yr old boy. (I'm sorry for all those who might be offended by this comment. )