I would like to remind, inform, whatever, about the lunar eclipse happening tonight, February 20th. If I lived near my dad we would be looking at it for a nice family activity, I think you should do the same.
Thanks for the heads-up. Kara was at school last night, so we couldn't make it a family event. None-the-less, I went out, started the car and sat in heated comfort while the shadow of the whole earth was cast on the moon. Pretty cool.
Well, here in the land of plenty (Bountiful) we were clouded over and couldn't see a thing. At least as far as I could tell. Sara - love the blog. I just found it off Dallas'. k8
2 comments:
Thanks for the heads-up. Kara was at school last night, so we couldn't make it a family event. None-the-less, I went out, started the car and sat in heated comfort while the shadow of the whole earth was cast on the moon. Pretty cool.
Well, here in the land of plenty (Bountiful) we were clouded over and couldn't see a thing. At least as far as I could tell. Sara - love the blog. I just found it off Dallas'.
k8
Post a Comment