Saturday, February 2, 2008

Christmas in February?

All of my new appliances arrived today! I'm in cooking and cleaning heaven.
Refinishing floor this weekend. Picture soon to follow. Ryan made the comment to one of friends here helping that there are workers like the two of them then there are workers like my wife. We sanded, put in the filler, and that has taken 24 hours (less 5 hours for sleeping) so only 19 hours. Way harder than I thought.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

First comment! Some questions I demand answers to:

What's the new job you got?

Does the capitalized "A" in GArff in your blog title have any deep, symbolic meaning?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Liz said...

Looking forward to the pictures, but I couldn't tell if Ryan was complimenting you or complaining about your work ethic. Please clarify.

Megan said...

Yeah! I just noticed your link on Liz's blog.

Welcome to the "blogosphere!"