I was a lady of leisure for three months. I went to Iowa, Oklahoma and had visitors here from Texas and Iowa. I had dinner ready for my husband every night at 5pm and applied a little make up just prior to his arrival at home after a hard days work. The laundry was always done the bathrooms scrubbed and the bed made. With no kids I could do whatever I wanted. I went to the gym during the day and watched Oprah. However, one of my new years resolutions was to get a job. So I started "networking" and got a job at Ogden Subaru. I'm the title clerk, I process car deals and blah blah blah. I also look at blogs while at work. Here's a picture I took of myself at work last Thursday. I was posing and my phone rang, it was my husband hence the genuine smile on my face.
2 comments:
Way to go on the job acquisition and the wifely duties. Can you put my name on the title of a WRX STI?
Congrats on the job. Can't beat a job that you get to read blogs while you're at work.
Also, I love the picture of "the man of the house" on water skis.
It makes me miss Lake Powell. Hmmm- might be time for trip to S. Utah.
Post a Comment