Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm just going to say it.

I don't like the beloved Twilight Series. There, I said it. I finished the first two books a long time ago, and I'm just starting the third. It's like a movie I don't like, I'll still watch the whole thing just to see how it ends. I'm sorry.

5 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

You're breaking me heart Sara! That's okay, I don't like Rocky,

Dallas said...

I love them! I mean I REALLY love them! I've never read even a sentence, but Shannon's read through all three like three times, so that gives me tons of time to goof off on the computer, watch a movie she won't watch, or play xbox!

Megan said...

Oh, Sara, I knew we were friends for a reason. I HATED the first one. I refused to read the other two. I just made my sister tell me what happened.

Kara said...

Sara,
I'm glad that you finally had the courage to come out of the closet. W're still shocked though.

THE COX FAMILY said...

Sara, Scottie and my cousin and I think even Danielle loved them should I really not read them or do you think I would like them?