Duchess has tagged me about my first meme (I don't know what meme means, but here it goes.)
How long have you been together? We've been married for 296 days.
How long did you date? We met, dated, got engaged, and married within six months.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? He does, and he takes HUGE bites.
Who said "I love you" first? He said "I'm thoroughly enjoying falling in love in with you" first.
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smarter? He's a bigger smartie pants.
Who does the laundry? I do. Laundry is my favorite house chore.
Who does the dishes? I do, I have a dishwasher now ya know.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch sides.
Who pays the bills? We pay them together.
Who mows the lawn? We both mow the lawn, but he hates it when I do becuase he thinks the neighbors think he's lazy when his wife is outside doing a "mans job".
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who is more stubborn? I hate to call my husband stubborn, but he is.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out? He called me out of the blue, he saw me and it was love at first sight.
Who proposed? He did after a month of dating.
Who is more sensitive? I am...no question.
Who has more friends? Ryan has more friends, he still has friends from the 2nd grade.
Who has more siblings? He's got me by one. Five kids in his family to four in mine.
I tag Lacie, Kara, and my big sissie.
1 comment:
I take huge bites, too. And I don't close my mouth when I chew. And I talk with food in my mouth.
Post a Comment