So, while Ryan has guard I like to keep myself busy. This last weekend while he was gone I watched 5 movies and still found time to paint an upstairs bedroom. However, I could not find a stinking screwdriver so I painted over all these. Needless to say, my husband was less than pleased.
7 comments:
Yes!!! I am so HAPPY you started a blog! I love that you painted over the light switches, you are classic.
Classic AND classy! Why didn't you borrow a screwdriver from the Dial's?
Maybe you should only do home "improvement" projects with Ryan's supervision.
At least you're doing something productive. Welcome to the blog scene.
If you're interested in replacing those custom painted switches with silver ones, let me know, I know a place where you can get them for a quarter!
what movies did you watch?
I typed this myself!
Jack,
Thanks for reading my blog, I love you. I watched Catch and Release, 27 Dresses (my new favorite), Oceans 13, Pride, hmm can't remember #5.
Post a Comment