Who could ask for anything more?
Oh man, I am watching that RIGHT NOW! (an hour behind you know!)Oh well, I'm glad he's gone too!I loved reading about you and your hubby. Sounds like you have such a sweet story.
Hehe, I totally wanted to call you last night and share the good news, but I didn't want to spoil it for you. So glad he's gone. But what about that annoying tearful goodbye to his EX-WIFE, who is now REMARRIED!
I was so happy. He drove me nuts.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man, I am watching that RIGHT NOW! (an hour behind you know!)
Oh well, I'm glad he's gone too!
I loved reading about you and your hubby. Sounds like you have such a sweet story.
Hehe, I totally wanted to call you last night and share the good news, but I didn't want to spoil it for you. So glad he's gone. But what about that annoying tearful goodbye to his EX-WIFE, who is now REMARRIED!
I was so happy. He drove me nuts.
Post a Comment