Who could ask for anything more?
Karl Malone love pictures of Karl Malone and Karl Malone's old friend John Stockton.
Wow I cant believe Karl beat me to comment on your site. I'm gonna kick his butt.
Ah Sara, those were the days.
I really did laugh at your title and at the comment from the Mailman. He is still delivering . . .
I bet no one else gets comments from Karl Malone. I'm so cool.
I was waiting for a post of someone from the JAZZ! How many games have you and Ryan gone to? I was also wondering if you were able to watch the Superbowl this year? ha ha
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Karl Malone love pictures of Karl Malone and Karl Malone's old friend John Stockton.
Wow I cant believe Karl beat me to comment on your site. I'm gonna kick his butt.
Ah Sara, those were the days.
I really did laugh at your title and at the comment from the Mailman. He is still delivering . . .
I bet no one else gets comments from Karl Malone. I'm so cool.
I was waiting for a post of someone from the JAZZ! How many games have you and Ryan gone to? I was also wondering if you were able to watch the Superbowl this year? ha ha
Post a Comment