Friday, May 16, 2008

What to say?

I'm at a real loss of what to post right now. I could talk about the new Yoga DVD and Yoga mat I bought yesterday right along with my Ben & Jerry's and cinnamon rolls. I could talk about my aunt and uncle being sealed today and how excited I am to go to that, even if it is for the sole purpose that I get to leave work 3 hours early for it. I could talk about the Jazz. I could talk about how utterly ecstatic I am that Ryan will be home in three days.

Instead I'll just post this picture.

When we were kids living at the village we would play "toss people up high in blankets". I'm sure it had some creative name but I don't remember it. My dad is scanning slides onto the computer. I love it when he does that because then I get random emails of old pictures, like this one.

You might think this picture is of the same game, but it's actually the day I had to jump from the third story of a burning apartment.


Just kidding.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Whoa...and I thought trampolines were dangerous. It looks like the one on the bottom is several minutes before the call to 911. (Unlikely that anyone there had a cellphone)

Sara said...

Sara Pauline Wait Garff!!! YOU didn't tell me you had a blog!!!
I just want to tell you that I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU and I have been meaning to call you everyday for two weeks!

I am so excited to find your blog! I love you!!!!!!

Krin said...

Hey Sara I am so glad I found you! My blog is private so I will invite you if you want to check us out on occasion, I got your email from Lacie. It looks like things are going great for you guys. Talk to you later!!!:-)
Koryn