
Ryan always gets up earlier than me. He pokes, tickles, whispers sweet nothings in my ear, all attempting to get me up with him. One morning, I threw the blankets off myslef and he shielded his eyes with his hands and pretented to be going blind because of my white legs, it was an Oscar winning performance. I decided I wanted to have a tan when he came home from his tour of duty. I went to the Wall Marts and bought Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer. I must say I'm a believer. It's not the over powering smell that other tan in a can products have {there is a smell but not the kind that keeps you awake at night} and since it's a gradual change I don't worry so much about streaks or crazy tan ankles and knees. I told Ryan I was using it and he said it sounds unhealthy, what a goofball.
On a side note, someone I may work with who shall remane nameless may have brought a CD player into work and might be playing CD's of piano music with the sounds of birds and the ocean in the background and the unnamed person may be humming along in her soprano hum. You know what I'm talking about, the token soprano in the ward choir who you can hear above everybody else. That's her.

I guess I'll just sit here and sniff my arm and ignore those squaking hummingbirds.
1 comment:
Ask her where I can get a copy of that sweet cd! I tried a self-tanning lotion last summer and at first I loved it but after a couple of weeks, I looked down at my legs and was horrified by the orange color. Let us know if that stuff is a winner.
Post a Comment