1. Deep clean both bathrooms
2. Clean out fridge
3. Dust entire house (first time since I've lived there)
4. Clean out and organize cupboards in kitchen
5. Weed front yard, prepare for planting flowers
6. Weed back yard, prepare for planting vegetable garden
7. Continue a.m. workouts don't allow self to plan work out in pm, we both know pm workouts don't happen for me
8. Plan meals i.e. no take-out
Things I want to be doing while Ryan is at guard for the next two weeks...
1. Fly to Iowa and meet George
2. Watch all the tv shows I never watch but really want to.
3. Fly to Iowa and try to convince Stella to sing me songs
4. eat Cafe Rio at least 3 times
5. Fly to Iowa and play basketball with Jack
6. Go see a movie in the theatre with popcorn and a diet coke
7. Fly to Iowa and play catch with Creed (I promise not hit you with the ball)
1 comment:
Let us know what list wins. That is so hard to be so far away.
Post a Comment