Wednesday, May 7, 2008

UGH!

I went over to my neighbor's house to watch the Jazz game tonight. This couple is in their 80's and huge Jazz fans. They called and invited me over for "a dish of ice cream and to watch the ball game". The two of them yelled 4 letter words at the tv all night long. I heard SOB so many times.

Here's my take on the Jazz. If they would only play in the first half like they do the last half they would have a chance. They show up scared and then decide they want to play when it's too late. I hate Kobe Bryant. I hate Phil Jackson. I even dare say I hate D. Fisher. I know he's a former Jazzman, but I still hate him. I hate Jack Nicholson too. I don't
want to be a fan that complains about the refs all the time, but I hate them too. Jerry Sloan said in an interview tonight "If we put a hand on them we're called for a foul." Makes it tough to play 5 on 7.

I'm sorry for such a boring post, I'm venting. Ryan likes to watch Jazz games with the tv on and the laptop on the utah jazz web page so he can follow the play by play stats. He loves stats, he even figures the stats on card and dice games we play. I had a picture but I can't seem to find it now.

What I wouldn't give to have this guy back right now,


LET'S GO JAZZ!!!!

1 comment:

The Yarn Queen said...

You better start editing your Jazz friends, that sounds a lot like a barral of monkeys to hang out with.
Yea Sir Charles said he was dissapointed with the Jazz they looked like they didn't think they could beat the Lakers and with that mentality they didn't have a chance.
Well here's hoping for the win Fri.