
Mine stink. I was always the person in the room that had stinky feet. Everyone would be looking around trying to figure out who the culprit was. I can't wear plastic shoes. My mom bought me a pair of oh so popular jelly shoes in the 80's and they were my worst enemy. I still remember her sniffing all around the house to find that dead mouse carcass that she was sure was polluting the air. Imagine my horror when she stopped at my feet. What a loser. I don't know why my feet stink already this morning. I showered and I did wash my feet, twice. But I don't touch my feet, I scrub them with my loofah and antibacterial soap. I really don't like to touch my feet. I don't like to scratch the palms of my hands either. If they itch I scratch them with my teeth.
I must need new shoes.
3 comments:
I remember when I was 10 or 11, I got a pair of 'watersocks'. You know, the "shoes" with the lycra on top and rubber soles, that you wear when doing water sports. Well I learned the hard way that they weren't designed for everyday wear. Very stinky! You are not alone.
P.S. I spend the majority of my days looking at pictures of awful things (just finished the dermatology module). I feel like I am pretty desensitized and even I was a little appalled by the foot-binding demonstration.
And who would buy stinky feet candy that is disgusting. That stinks! Espesially after the discription of stinky feet.
When Liz and I went to L.A. a while back, as we were going through security at the airport, the TSA people started spraying air freshener and complaining about the gross smell. Miraculously, as Liz and I put our shoes back on, the smell went away. Embarrassing.
Post a Comment