Monday, October 25, 2010

The Not So Distant Future and Right Now

(In no specific order.)
1. My dad bought me an airplane ticket to visit him for two weeks for Thanksgiving. I'm going to cook for him. Hint: I like compliments when I cook. Seriously.

2. I'm visiting my sister in January. I'm flying out on 1/11/11. So cool.
3. Keeping up with the Kardashians. I'm obsessed. I love Netflix.
4. Christmas is right around the corner. I'm already shopping and I'm putting my tree up next week. Jewel Christmas is played non-stop around here. (Shhh, Jewel.)

5. I need to find a babysitter for 3 hours in November. I need to get my Harry Potter on.

6. On Dancing with the Stars, Rick Fox said when he first entered the NBA, Larry Bird told him one thing, "In the NBA, we play hurt." Where did that attitude go?
7. I'm trying so hard to stop biting my nails. I've been told "Sara, if you're hungry go to the kitchen and get something to eat. We don't eat our fingers." I've got to stop.

8. My house is a total mess. I'm so emabrassed. It's like when I was a kid and my room got so messy and I just didn't know where to start so I just don't do anything and turn on another episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

9. I had such a fun lunch with my mom the other day. Grant used chopsticks.




10. I love fall. I can wear clothes that my mashed potato arms aren't hanging out. I took Grant to a pumpkin patch.






11. Stories of this day coming soon.

2 comments:

diana said...

whhee hoo. I loved this post. That picture of Grant with the chopsticks is awesome!

I can't believe you're putting up your tree already. you are funny. But I'm anxious to put Elf in my DVD player continuously for the month of December. And I listen to Jewel's Christmas album too.

Which HP are you reading again?

Liz said...

I am so jealous of you and mom going out to lunch together. I love that picture of Grant holding the Chopsticks. CALL ME!