Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Not So Secret Wish

If you could be the best on the block at one thing, what would it be?



Easy. Singing. I want to wake up in the morning and wow myself with my new found talent. I want to sing solos in church and make every one cry because I'm so damn good and for them to say "wow, Sara's awesome." I want to sing karaoke and not scream karaoke. And I want spontaneous applause when everyone realizes how good I am, just like Susan Boyle. (I'm not linking to her, everyone knows Susan Boyle.) I want my husband to be able to tell the truth when he says I'm the best singer he knows. I want to be a castmember on Glee. (This link is for you, sis.) No wait, I want them to approach me, but for me to turn them down because I can't go to Hollywood, I have a family to take care of. But they would beg for sure.



Guess what, Grant loves it when I sing to him. I bet I really am the best singer he knows.



On a side note, I think it's hilarous that Boozer is out for 8 weeks. I bet he tripped over his Jazz bag. Maybe he'll give Chicago 3 out of 6 years.

4 comments:

Melissa @ It's Fancy Schmancy said...

You make me laugh. But seriously, I wish for the same thing.

Em said...

Well, I have heard you sing and I think you are pretty dang good at it. I watch Glee and wish I could go back to High School and join my Glee club..if only I could sing.

Mike and Amy said...

Sara, you CAN sing beautifully. I think you should sing in church - just let me know, so I can come hear you. (I agree about Boozer, too ... when I heard about that, I did the Nelson Muntz "ha ha!")

Keiauni said...

stinkin' Boozer.
...and, yeah! I am pretty sure that you CAN sing:)
at least if memory serves me correctly.
you SHOULD sing in church!
just do it.