Here's what I came up with:
fun
funny
wonderful
challenging
indescribable
hard
spiritual
I know, I'm not very good with words. If the blog princess were writing this, she would have such better words than that.
I had one of those unexpected moments that make you so happy and giggle with excitement in motherhood.
I was giving Grant a bath and playing the repeat game with him.
I would say bath and he would say bath. I would say Georgie and he would say Georgie. I would say Daddy and he would say Daddy. Then it happened. I said I and he said I. Then I said love and he said love. The before I had the chance to say you, he screamed Mama.
Being a mom is the best.
3 comments:
That is the best.
Awwww. I had one too. ET has been needing tubes for months and the very day he got them in, we were in the store and I said "I Love You" and he replied "I Love You." Crazy how they can hear better immediately and just start talking.
Oh, how I love him. He's the best.
Post a Comment