My mom was kind enough to watch Grant last night so I could go see a movie. I saw Valentine's Day. I loved this movie so much, I'm still thinking about it today. There's one scene that tugged at my heart strings so much I cried on the entire 10 minute drive to my mom's to pick up Grant. So so sweet. I must warn you to take my movie advice with a grain of salt, I like almost every movie I see. I hated Avatar but apparently I'm alone with my hating of the stupid blue people. I don't even want to watch the Oscar's this year. Except that Alec Baldwin is hosting. Long live Jacky D.
Back to my story. My mom greets me at the door with a grinning baby, but tells me he hasn't been able to keep any food down in his little tummy.
This morning, he wakes up and I give him some milk, he pukes all of it up. So gross. Not cute baby spit up, real person puke. It stinks. I get a little worried about him getting dehydrated so I offer him Pedialyte and he drinks a whole cup. He must've been thirsty. We go to my bed and I'm cuddling my sick little guy. Who hates to cuddle. He bounces up, jumps on my face and barfs.on.my.face.in.my.ear.and.in.my.hair.
Now, I had already showered for church, and done my hair, which now has puke in it. No, I didn't shower again, or wash my hair, I just cleaned it with a wash cloth, and went to church. Smelling like puke. Then I went and spent the afternoon with my in-laws still smelling puke in my hair. I just may be the sickest human being ever.
On the bright side, I've been lucky enough to spend some time with these little delights. (Is it okay to post pictures of someone's else's kids on your blog? Mae?) Their mom is Mae. She's such a hipster and she doesn't even know it, that what makes her so hip.
I love this little guy. He plays so well with my boy.

Look at this girl, are you kidding me? She's so so so adorable.




4 comments:
Sara, I'm laughing my butt off. Sorry about the puke. Are you doing laundry today?
Sara he is just so freakin cute!! Sorry about all the puke though, I think it's hilarious that you still went to church...you are better than I!! :)
yeah, who has time to shower again anyway?? I hope Grant is feeling better.
thanks for hanging out with my crazies while I tried on clothes. You're the best.
Today I told Forrest, "once there was a snowman" and Forr said, "Sara is a snowman??!"
I can't believe how big he is getting. Those big eyes. He's adorable!
I would have been to discouraged to even go to church after that.
Post a Comment