Sunday, February 21, 2010

Turkey in Texas
















Hello? Is anybody there? I know, it's been a while.

Since my last post we've celebrated Halloween, my husband's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my birthday, Valentine's Day (my husband actually gave me a card this year!), and my son's first birthday.

Holy. I hope to do a few catch up posts.

Thanksgiving 2009. My husband and I had the privilege of visiting my dad and his wife in Texas. A good time was had by all. My step brother and sister are just delights. While we were there Grant crawled on all fours for the first time. It was like totally exciting. He was army crawling for a really long time so it was fun to see him up on his knees.
I don't know how put these pictures where I want them. Anyhoo, the top picture is Grant wearing Frankie's pilgrim costume. Frankie's the dog.
Next is my papa and his super nice wife, Sue and Grant, of course.
Next is the salt and pepper shakers I obsessed over the whole weekend. Sue gave me my own set for Christmas. Thanks Sue!
My dad carving the bird.
Group shot, counter clock wise, Sue, my husband, my dad, step sister Skyler, step brother Dane, he's sitting next to the glorious bird.
The end.









1 comment:

The Yarn Queen said...

Sarah you are now my hero. I love your posts catching up, I may be inspired to do the same. How do these babies grow up so fast. At least we know what we've been doing this last month. Lulu has that walker and she loves is and well as Et, my walls aren't as happy with the walker or the new small pedestrians.