












I'm sharing my bed with Papa Georgio. He's black. And I love him. He's my new Canon Rebel. I'm just learning how to make him work properly. Does a new kick ass camera mean I'm going to update my blog more? Only time will tell.
I really do sleep with my camera next to me.
Did I really just use the word lover in the title of a blog post? No, because I changed the title.
I'm sorry that these pictures have no order to them. I think they all are self explanatory. Grant's first birthday party at my Auntie's house. Delicious chocolate ganache cupcakes. Cousin Lola helping him open his presents. My mom gave him a walker, it's hilarious. He wants to run but doesn't realize he can't walk yet so this thing is seriously perfect. There was also a big reveal at Kim's tonight. I'll post more on that later. Maybe. First time eating In n Out, he loved it. Well he loved the shake, he packed his cheeks so full on burger then spit it all out, disgusting.
I'm writing these posts really late, 11:25pm, that's late for me. I hope you've enjoyed them. All 5 of you.

9 comments:
I love the sleeping baby poses! Happy Birthday Grant! You are adorable! Enjoy your new camera, I use mine CONSTANTLY!
And the reveal. . . waiting with baited breath!
Four posts in one day? Feast or Famine, I guess.
Love the pics of the baby. He is so edible.
Yeah! You posted, I was started to be concerned. I would love to sleep next to a new cannon rebel. Sounds very comfy! Your little Grant is adorable! Time has really gone fast.
I enjoyed them.
So cute! I really really miss you guys!
The picture of Grant with the blue background is incredible. I was just about to call you and demand a new blog post.
Hopefully I'll get to see him soon!
love it! (the images your lover produces anyway - especially if it means you might be posting more often). And, I'm still waiting for the big reveal....???
He is such a cutie!! I'm sad that I missed out on the party! I heard the cupcakes were TO DIE FOR! :)
Post a Comment