Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thank you Wishbone.

I know my blog is boring because it consists of what I eat, watch on tv, and what movies I go to, but here's another boring entry.

All of you probably know about this product already, but I just bought it yesterday and tried it today. I loved it. For my lunch today I packed spinach and half of a salmon steak left over from dinner yesterday and put 10 sprays of this beautiful salad dressing on it, yummo. It only has 1 calorie per spray and for 10 sprays only 1 gram of fat.

4 comments:

Liz said...

We love the Soy Ginger flavor.

House Pictures?

The Yarn Queen said...

Hey those look pretty good Sara but what are they called and where are they located?

THE COX FAMILY said...

I have always wanted to try those. I think I might.

THE COX FAMILY said...

Sara I'm making my blog private. Could i possibly have you email me your sisters email address? Thanks.