Saturday, March 8, 2008

Guess who I had dinner with tonight!


Okay, so we didn't arrive at the restaurant together and we didn't sit at exactly the same table, and he was finishing his dessert as I sat down, but hey, we chose the same restaurant and I sat at the very next table. I could've eavesdropped on his conversation if I hadn't been giggling so much.

There was a funny looking guy who walked up to him and said, "Hey, we're Romney's too! Just wanted to introduce ourselves." As the funny looking guy left Mitt said, "See ya, cuz!" I imagine that's his canned answer that makes people feel special.

I know the Iowans aren't impressed, they tried to avoid the canidates. Come to think of it, nobody is probably impressed.

6 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Key piece of information left out - where did you and the candidate eat?

Anonymous said...

Market Street Broiler (we got a gift certificate for our wedding.)

Liz said...

I've never eaten with him, but I have been to church with him.

THE COX FAMILY said...

Sweet. Funny things are always happening to you.

Kate Smith said...

That makes up for seeing christina ricci (movie) and Ryan seacrest (that makes twice right? After the photo shoot in LA and at the IVY?).

Linette Smith said...

did i read Dallas's blog correctly that you saw a movie you didn't like? how are you girl? stop by sometime when you're passing thru davis county. nettie