The things you do for love.
I was on the phone with my sister 3 weeks before the trip, I told her Ryan and I were planning a trip to Disneyland. Before I knew it, my sister and her family of 6 were coming with us. Read her blog about the trip here. We invited both of our little brothers to go as well and my mom joined us too! We also met up with our lifetime friends Kate and Doug.

We had a large group. When the cast members working the rides asked us how many were in our party, we proudly answered, "TWELVE!!!"

If you think Ryan didn't have fun, just look at this photo when he met Pluto.

The whole gang on Jungle Cruise.
Cousins!!! Please move to Utah. Grant loves you guys so much.
I have so many more pictures, maybe I'll just do a picture post.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you went to Disneyland! Isn't it so magical. It can make everyone feel little again.
I'm glad Ryan is home! You are such a trooper yourself. I'm thankful for the military and their families for giving up so much for everyone else!
I'm so glad you went to Disneyland! Isn't it so magical. It can make everyone feel little again.
I'm glad Ryan is home! You are such a trooper yourself. I'm thankful for the military and their families for giving up so much for everyone else!
I looked at the picture before I read the post. I was surprised to see my dad in with your family. Then I was shocked when I realized he was wearing short sleeves. Does that mean it's the end of days??
Post a Comment