Grant hangs on anything he can find. He found this ledge at the airpot.

I couldn't stop staring at the escalator waiting for my husband's combat boots to appear at the top. Turns out a lot of military travel through the airport so after I saw 15 pairs of combat boots, I was nervous he wasn't coming home.

Then, I saw him. He looked so hot.

Grant fell instantly in love. He found out I'm the boring parent right away. He hasn't left Ryan's side, except when I won't give it up.

I feel very blessed to be a military wife. I have great pride in the United States of America, and I love and support our troops. Escpecially my husband.

I decided when he left I was going to keep a daily journal and give it to him as a gift upon his return home. I kept it for a week.
He missed quite a bit while he was gone.
Grant discovered basketball. He loves it!
I had a miscarriage, it was really tough. Luckily, I've been blessed with a mom who was there for me through the whole thing.
My mom got married. We had an awesome trip to Seattle to be there for the special occassion.
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and my 31st birthday.
Tonight before you go to bed, say a prayer for the military. They work hard and make huge sacrifices. All of which they do with pride and honor.
Welcome Home Ryan!
7 comments:
I'm not ashamed to admit I got a little teary-eyed looking at your pics. So happy for you both!
ok- totally bawling. I feel so proud to be associated with you guys.
Thanks to you and your awesome hubs for your HUGE sacrifice.
I'm so so so so happy that he is home safe and that you can be a family again. You handled the whole thing much better than I ever would have been able to.
I LOVE airport pics! I got a little misty-eyed reading that.
And CRACKED UP LAUGHING at that Grant hanging pic. That is priceless.
Oh jeez. So much to say. Let me wipe my tears... OK First and foremost, hello! YOU look HOT!!! And welcome home Ryan!
And of course a huge thank you. Not only to him but to you too. I can't even handle it when Conway leaves for a week.
You guys are such an adorable family. I miss you more than you know.
Time for a vacay to a tropical island....
Love you! Love your blog! I am thrilled that Ryan is home! Yipppeeee Corbins here we come!
So happy for you, that you are all back together. Sometimes Judd goes away for business, but never more than 6 weeks! You are a rock!
WOW I can't believe how extremely LAME I am! I knew Ryan was deployed but everything else... I'm so sorry we haven't talked or seen each other in so long. You are an amazing woman and are so much stronger than I. Welcome home Ryan.
Post a Comment