I almost got in a car accident today. On the freeway. I had to slam on my breaks to avoid rear ending the car ahead of me. It was the kind of incident that you want to pull off to the side of the road to collect yourself.
How did this happen, you ask?
Did someone cut me off? No.
Did someone swerve into my lane by mistake? No.
Did I hit black ice? No.
Was I texting? No.
Was I distracted by Grant? No.
I was listening to Les Miserables and was singing along...with my eyes closed.
I sounded phenomenal.
6 comments:
oh Sara, you make me laugh! Next time try it with your eyes open, it will sound even better :)
A little fall of rain, can hardly hurt you now!
i LOVE it. sometimes you just have to close your eyes.
thanks for the laugh. i needed it. btw i still laugh whenever i think about you screaming in your car when you couldn't find a parking spot and Grant yelling "kay" at you. see- I am totally laughing out loud right now.
I LOVE you Sara!
Post a Comment