Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Water

Meow!
Me, I know, rare.
The Gateway fountains.

I think we're raising Grant to be fearless. I hope I don't regret it.

5 comments:

Kara said...

I am still having nightmares about that last picture of waterskiing with Grant.
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Aubrey Garff said...

that's awesome. Ryan is a most awesome dad and you are a most awesome mom for letting Grant enjoy that. I bet it was a blast!

THE COX FAMILY said...

WOW! You guys are brave! I would be freaking out the entire time. Fearless is good though.

Mike and Amy said...

I don't think you'll regret it. I'm sure you'll also teach him how to be smart about his fearlessness ... so, you'll just get to sit back and see what he comes up with! (Good job, by the way ... I let my kids do things, but sometimes I have to close my eyes and force myself to breathe so they don't see how freaked out I am.)

Liz said...

So fun! My kids still think they know how to wakeboard b/c they did the same thing with Ryan and Chris.