My sister-in-law and I are watching The Phantom of the Opera. You know the one that came out in 2004 to the big screen. I'm still bitter about this movie. Christine walks around the whole time looking surprised or bored. The only redeeming factor is Minnie Driver, she's delightful. I hate hate hate this movie, but Kirstin wanted to watch it.
Raoul and Christine just sang "All I ask of you" and Kirstin says, "The Phantom just got ditched."
I say good riddance.
Who am I kidding? I get to sing along at the top of my lungs to The Phantom of the Opera for
2 1/2 hours. I love it.
2 comments:
I must admit...I really like that movie. Mostly to sing along with :)
That reminds me of when you came to visit and we drove all over singing along to les mis, rent, and wicked. Nobody else would do that with me. Maybe mae.
Post a Comment