Monday, June 28, 2010

Some recent favorites.

Friends for life, they just don't know it yet. The super cute exit of Harry and Lucy, don't they look so happy. After the sparklers, they drove off in a semi-truck and lived happily ever after.




At the same wedding. You'll normally see Grant running just like this laughing uncontrollably. I think he gets it from his father. This was at the Manti Pageant just before he landed on a stranger's blanket and drooled his blue M&M spit all over their blanket.





My sis-in-law. I see so much of her personality here, I love it.













You never how much parents love their kids until you become one yourself. Geez.












2 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

just an adorable little blondie.

Kara said...

G-squared and H are friends for life and they look so cute together. I'm so glad we got to see you at the wedding. I hope you're having a great summer.