Who could ask for anything more?
Its been too long since you have posted. I guess I'm not one to talk it takes me forever too. I've missed you. You totally look a like:)love it
Both of you are very cute babies. Hey PA and I are still trying to plan a trip to see you, not easy we should be committed some days.
Until I read your caption, I totally thought you were Grant. Cute babies.
You look EXACTLY alike. I was about to ask you where you scored that awesome 70s high chair.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Its been too long since you have posted. I guess I'm not one to talk it takes me forever too. I've missed you. You totally look a like:)love it
Both of you are very cute babies. Hey PA and I are still trying to plan a trip to see you, not easy we should be committed some days.
Until I read your caption, I totally thought you were Grant. Cute babies.
You look EXACTLY alike. I was about to ask you where you scored that awesome 70s high chair.
Post a Comment