Monday, October 5, 2009

To make up for my last post.

This was Grant Saturday morning.



Eating breakfast.


Playing in his exersaucer.


Practicing his grip with Daddy. He can hang on for a pretty long time, this will be helpful when he waterskis.






It's nice to have Ryan stationed at HAFB for reserve duty, he comes home for lunch.














He still has to be swaddled to go to sleep.







How I wish this picture wasn't blurry.









Naptime.






Watching General Conference with Mother.










I just love to stuff my face in this part of his head.




















































All of Grant's clothes came from Rosie, they smell like her home...until they get puked on. I miss Rosie.









10 comments:

Liz said...

Hey, I just called you, I'm feeling melancholy today. Pictures of Grant are helping to cheer me up. He is so cute, I can't wait to smoosh my face into that head. I love the look on Ryan's face when Grant is tugging on his ear. I'm glad to see you fixed your hair for G.F.

THE COX FAMILY said...

Yeah for pictures! He's so cute Sara and he's getting so big. He has the best eyes. I bet your loving being a mom.

Dallas said...

Hope to see you at Mont's tonight. Haven't you missed the party like the last 5 years or something?

Aubrey Garff said...

man we miss the family. He will be so grown up before we see him again. It's amazing to see Ryan as a father, he looks like a proud papa. Hope you guys are well. we love you!

Tiff said...

Sara it was so good to see you the other day! Grant is sooo cute! And I'm so glad he is such a good baby. Hope to see you again soon. Oh my mom says to say hi!

diana said...

OK, I love that you look so cute for general conference. that is usually my excuse not to shower or brush my hair (or even my teeth)... kinda like every other day.

Grant is such a cute little guy. Thanks for all the pictures. He is adorable.

Megan said...

He really is cute, I know everyone else all ready said it, but really can you ever hear that your child is adorable too many times? I think not!

Our new little guys wardrobe is mostly from Princess P. I loved unpacking it, and I have NO intention of washing any of it before he wears it. Sigh, living far from sisters is lame.

On the other hand, isn't cousin clothing sharing awesome!

Kara said...

The large amounts of cute pictures almost make up for the fact that you don't post often enough.

Such a cute family.

mae said...

Oh man. He is a cute little stinker and he looks so much like your side of the fam. Also, that pic of Grant and Ryan in his camos totally made me tear up.

Keiauni said...

He is so CUTE!
I love all the pictures, and Sara, you look so pretty:)