This post was just mean. First of all, I can't even tell what your kitchen looks like. The sink is on the corner? Where the heck is it? Second of all, not a single photo of the babe. Cruel.
I am happy for you. I'm sure you and your kitchen will be very happy together.
It looks amazing from what we can see of it and I agree with Liz you are cruel for not posting pics of Grant. He is so dang cute. I miss you Sara. We need to go see a movie.
7 comments:
Congratulations! It looks gorgeous.
This post was just mean. First of all, I can't even tell what your kitchen looks like. The sink is on the corner? Where the heck is it? Second of all, not a single photo of the babe. Cruel.
I am happy for you. I'm sure you and your kitchen will be very happy together.
It looks amazing from what we can see of it and I agree with Liz you are cruel for not posting pics of Grant. He is so dang cute. I miss you Sara. We need to go see a movie.
I really wish you wouldn't show our life to the whole world.
your husband
ryan garff
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
I really wish you wouldn't show our life to the whole world.
your husband,
ryan garff
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
Seriously? Ryan posted something? That is freakin' awesome.
The kitchen looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. (I'm mostly excited to see you making out with it.)
Wow! What a kitchen.
As soon as you move your awesome double oven over into its new spot, you'll have the kitchen of my dreams.
Beautiful.
Post a Comment