Who could ask for anything more?
Holy Cow! He is getting so big and has changed so much! What a cutie. We need to meet at the mall again soon.
He is so sweet. Look at that chunky little guy!
He is so cute, I can't wait to see him next month.Whenever I am asked for advice on photography, I tell people to start with their owner's manual. It made all the difference for me.I want to Meet At the Mall.
Wow. You'll be a professional photographer in no time. And what better subject to practice on than your beautiful baby boy! How is everything going? How are you feeling? I hope I get to meet little Grant soon.Love ya.
he is so so cute! i hope someday Rigby and my new little one can meet him...
Your Dad has always been a camera nut, good thing you don't disappoint with those great shots of the little guy.He better be reading the blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy Cow! He is getting so big and has changed so much! What a cutie. We need to meet at the mall again soon.
He is so sweet. Look at that chunky little guy!
He is so cute, I can't wait to see him next month.
Whenever I am asked for advice on photography, I tell people to start with their owner's manual. It made all the difference for me.
I want to Meet At the Mall.
Wow. You'll be a professional photographer in no time. And what better subject to practice on than your beautiful baby boy! How is everything going? How are you feeling? I hope I get to meet little Grant soon.
Love ya.
he is so so cute! i hope someday Rigby and my new little one can meet him...
Your Dad has always been a camera nut, good thing you don't disappoint with those great shots of the little guy.
He better be reading the blog.
Post a Comment