Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Come What May and Love It.

If you ask most people what their favorite holiday is I think the majority of the people would answer Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Halloween. Right? My husband isn't a big fan of any holidays, with one exception.

April Fool's Day.

He loves pranks.

I'm dreading tomorrow, but at the same time I think I'll be secretly disappionted if he didn't try to pull a fast one on me. It would be like me not celebrating a birthday. It just wouldn't be right.

5 comments:

diana said...

Good Luck!

Liz said...

I can't wait to hear what he does. Good luck.

Chelsea said...

I think you should replace the filling in the oreo cookies with mint flavored toothpaste. I believe the opening lines of that story were April Fools day of 2005...

mae said...

I remember my mom used to set the table all funky for dinner on April Fool's Day when we were kids. Like we would have a huge tupperware bowl instead of a plate or a mason jar instead of a cup.

Sorry about the random memory.

I can't wait to hear what Ryan did to you.

Aubrey Garff said...

did he fill your dresser drawers with cereal? That was one of his most creative