Monday, February 23, 2009

My Baby


One Minute Old

One Day Old

The 0-3 Months Onsie is way too big for a baby who is 4lbs 15 ounces.

2 Days Old. We just got home from the hospital. Yes, he is quite yellow.

On the Bilibed to get rid of the Jaundice.

He's all better, off the lights, and one week old, and wearing a onsie that fits him.

I love love love my baby.

Maybe one day I'll tell the delivery story. It's a good one.

I gotta go stare at him sleep now.

21 comments:

Tiff said...

Congrats Sara! How cute. Babies are so precious. My little guy had to be on the bilibed for a while. That brings back memories. I can't wait to hear all the details. Congrats again!

Robert or Liz said...

Great to see the little man, I am glad you are home, good job updating right away.

Krin said...

Congrats Sara! I can't wait to hear the details either.

Phoebe said...

Awwww, I loved those days, he's so tiny, can't wait to hear the story and his name.

Liz said...

Oh, man, I wish I was there. He's so tiny! Look at all that hair. I like his long feet. I want to hold him. He looks like a spaceman in the bilibed. Glad he has some clothes that fit. Show him lots of pictures of me and give him a sucker every time you do. I can't wait to meet him!

THE COX FAMILY said...

Oh Sara! He is adorable! And so tiny. I can't wait to see him in person. CONGRATULATIONS again! Have fun staring:)

Melissa said...

oh my goodness!!! Hi is adorable. How are you feeling? I want to hear your story!

Kara said...

I'm so glad that you and baby are doing well. How's Ryan?

I can't wait to hear about the birth story, because I totally did not see his arrival coming.

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh so precious, and it is so amazing to watch them sleep. Have fun with the little guy and stay sane.

diana said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the new MOMMY! I'm so excited for you. He is adorable. And oh, so tiny. How precious.

I can't wait to hear your story. And hear how everything is going. What's his name? How are you? Are you getting any sleep?

Lots of love and congrats!!!

mae said...

Glad to hear he is out of the bilibed. He is seriously so adorable.

Christie said...

He is absolutely precious, and I'm sitting here wishing I could snuggle and hold him for hours! Go watch that baby sleep, mama. Totally the best sight in the world, isn't it?

Danielle&Lincoln said...

How awesome is that, that you deliverd early! Congrats he is a stud. I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Boys are so MUCH fun...Enjoy.

The Peterson's said...

Adorable! Can't wait to hear the story and his name! Glad to hear you are both doing well. Congratulations!@

Shannon Smith said...

Congrats you guys! Sorry to have missed seeing you last night. Glad all is well and can't wait to meet the little guy in person!

Anonymous said...

He is just a doll! I can not wait to see him.

Keiauni said...

So tiny and new...
I can't wait to hear how everything went.

So happy for you, and your newest reason to smile:)

Aubrey Garff said...

We found you! He is gorgeous! Did Ryan tell you that Nora was in a bed just like that for 2 weeks? It was so hard. Can't wait to see you in two weeks!

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so beautiful.
Congratulations. Burke and I are so excited for you and Ryan. What a small little guy I hope all is well.

Phoebe said...

Thanks so much for the clothes advice. I was cringing.

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh the Princess is so goofy.
We love you Sara and baby and hope to see lots of updates.