What is the proper blog etiquette for replying to a comment on your blog? Do you make a seperate post? Reply in your own comment section? Leave a comment on the blog in which you wish to reply?
I just don't know.
Diana, yes I am lucky to have a house. But you have to remember that I probably pay as much for my house as you do for your apartment. You just happen to live a few blocks from the beach.
Dallas, thanks for saying that that post wasn't boring. That actually put a big smile on my face that I didn't put any make-up on this morning. We got Ry's W2 yesterday so I'll be getting my tax stuff to you straigt away. I realize that you and I probably have the same readers of our blog, but if there's anyone out there who is looking for someone to do their taxes, Dallas is your man. He's awesome.
3 comments:
Thanks for the plug, Sara. I would say proper etiquette for responding to comments is with another comment, or, adding something like:
"UPDATE: blah blah blah"
into the actual blog post.
I would like to know that myself
I just send them an e-mail if it's worth answering and I have their e-mail. Because, like they're going to check you comments again.
Post a Comment