Friday, February 6, 2009

I've Been Thinking...

The Malt O Meal Shredded Mini Spooners are waaay better than Frosted Mini Wheats. They have more sugary topping and hold together better in the milk. (or Lactaid in my case)

How do you know when your mascara is all gone?

Diet 7UP is really good.

I've never been able to open a yogurt without having it spit on me. Today I had Blackberry Pomegranate.

I'm ready for another Harry Potter movie to come out.

Buttermilk really does go rotten. I know it tastes rotten even when it's not, just trust the expiration date. I wish I would have.

If you know anyone who's remodeling their house and they are going to re-finish their hardwood floors, tell them to do that last. It will save them a lot of heartache.

I agree with Dr. Laura about 99% of the time. She and I differ on our opinion of home schooling.

I'm taking down my Christmas decorations this weekend. I promise.

6 comments:

Phoebe said...

I'm with you on the cereal. Malt O Meal Tootie Fruities are waaayyy better than real Froot Loops. That, and the Harry Potter movie, we've got a few months.

Phoebe said...

PS I throw my mascara out way before it's gone. As soon as it's getting kinda dry. I need my mascara to be smooth.

mae said...

You will find that the gerber fruit baby foods spit on you as well when you open them. Sometimes I take a tissue or napkin and put it over the lid while I open it.

I am with ya re Dr. Laura. Not quite sold on the homeschooling thing.

THE COX FAMILY said...

You Kill Me Sara

Dallas said...

Home skooling workt grate fore me.

Liz said...

Were we separated at birth? No? Okay then.