Sorry about the week of going private and not notifying anyone. It was totally lame of me. I have a million excuses but none that matter. I will resume blogging as usual.
Sara you have a good reason for not putting up Christmas lights and a tree. You were the reason I put that "if you were completely capable you should have them" because I knew there was a small chance you weren't going to be able to. I still love you and you for sure are the Holiday Cheermeister. I'm way happy your back by the by. PS- I'm not sure what my moms fudge recipe is but I don't think its a secret. I'll find out and let you know.
8 comments:
Glad to have you back! I was going through Sara withdrawals.
I missed you too.
Glad you're back!
I am weeping with joy.
Sara you have a good reason for not putting up Christmas lights and a tree. You were the reason I put that "if you were completely capable you should have them" because I knew there was a small chance you weren't going to be able to. I still love you and you for sure are the Holiday Cheermeister. I'm way happy your back by the by.
PS- I'm not sure what my moms fudge recipe is but I don't think its a secret. I'll find out and let you know.
Glad you came back! I was wondering about you:)
Hurray, glad you're back. Missed you. Stopped by and said Hi to your Mom she looks great. How are you feeling?
Oh I am so glad you are back! I was missing you!
Post a Comment