I have a really bad habit.
No, I'm not talking about biting my nails. But, yes I still do that.
I'm talking about buying Christmas presents for people then returning them because I second guess myself or think of something better or something else catches my eye. I have done this every single year. I'll even take the wrapped present out from under the tree, unwrap it, and re-wrap the new gift.
This year will be different. I'm all done shopping. Yes, finished. And I'm going to be shipping everything off this weekend (if time allows, I'll also be making my gingerbread house on Saturday and as many of you know, those take all.day.long.)
I just lied, I'm not all done shopping, I still need to come up with an idea for my mom. I've always had the easiest time picking something out for her, I don't know why this year is so different. Maybe it's because she's living in Utah now and I want to get her something really special to let her know how happy it makes me to have her around.
At least I have plenty of time to find something. And if I buy something then find something I like better, I can always return the first gift.
2 comments:
LOL
Post a Comment