Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ramblings.

Ryan and I were out of town for the weekend, we drove his grandma down to her home in Arizona for the winter and didn't get home until Tuesday night. My apologies to everyone who called me and I didn't call back. I'm also heart broken I missed the Halloween Party at Mont's. I didn't remember my cell phone charger and my phone was deader than a doornail. Perhaps I'll post some pictures tonight of our day trip to Vally of Fire.

On our way home, we stopped at my mom's place and she made the most delicious dinner. Ryan enjoyed the left overs for lunch and dinner yesterday. She also made cookies, I wasn't in the mood for cookies that night, but let me tell you, I have eaten more than my fair share since then...craisin, white chocolate, and coconut.

When we leave town we turn our water heater to it's vacation setting and forgot to turn in back on the night we got home. Needless to say, my shower was freezing yesterday morning. I considered not telling Ryan about my cold shower so he would have to suffer as well. But then I thought "What would Jesus do?", and I changed my mind. I had a nice hot shower this morning, he still hasn't showered.

I was so sad becuase I thought I missed The Biggest Loser on Tuesday but as I got to the gym last night I was delighted to see it was on Wed night b/c of the debates.

Speaking of the debates...nevermind.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I don't eat coconut. I don't mind the flavor so much, I love a piƱa colada, but grated coconut reminds me of eating fingernail clippings. Sara, grab your planner, or calendar, or sundial, or whatever you use, and mark 10/5/09 for next year's Halloween party. Missing it 3 years in a row will get you a lifetime ban.

Linette Smith said...

your mama is definitely a good cook! how fun to go to grandma's and get her settled. we'll stop and see her next time we're doing the I-15 thing. LS

Liz said...

jealous . . .