The Utah Jazz had their season opener last night. I have a few comments and observations.
First and foremost, I missed Deron Williams. He's my favorite player on the team (since Stockton) and it's not the same without him. But, Ronnie Price did very well in his absence.
Second, Okur looked good. He worked out hard over the summer and it showed.
Third, Boozer is still unpredictable. He played well during the first half, and missed an important free throw down the stretch.
Fourth, I was glad to see Kyle Korver cut his hair. He was looking like he belonged in HSM3 next to Zac Efron. I'm so happy to have such a sharp shooter on the Jazz. He did catch a break on that missed free throw when Anderson had a lane violation in the last minute of the game.
Ryan and I saw Larry H. Miller on Saturday (he wears the same jumpsuit as RyRy in the temple). I wanted to discuss why only 13 of the 80ish games are on regular tv, not everyone has cable. But, I thought I'd let him alone.
Finally, I just have to rant about the Biggest Loser for a moment. I really don't like Vicki, Brady, or Heba. They are cheaters and they are mean.
I'm sure no one is really interested in this post, maybe Bob will have a comment.
4 comments:
I must admit, reading through the first part of the post...Jazz..blah...blah...all the sudden HSM and you had me! I saw probably 10 HSM costumes at Vinny's school today. By the way, Dallas is a jumpsuit man himself!
Oh my goodness I agree! I HATE the "brown" team. Vicki and Brady are so mean. They make me so mad every time I watch. Everything else about the show is uplifting and inspiring. And then there's those crabby, conspiring, smirky-faced jerks. Ugh.
It's so hard being a Jazz fan living in California. I wish I could have watched the season opener. Where was Deron Williams? Is he hurt?
I wish you would call us or come by when we are home sometime. We miss you!
Since you asked for it, you get it.
I agree tough not to have D-will. But I'm glad to have Price and Knight and not Hart.
I got to watch the Jazz play the Bulls before Deron was hurt. Okur looks very good, he is in shape for the first time in 2 years, his footwork is very good.
Ronnie Brewer looks awesome, he has bulked up and looks very quick, they should not have signed CJ, because they will need to sign Brewer next year. Maybe they can make CJ look good for a trade.
I like D-will, but Milsap is my favorite player since The big three, whose names shall not be written without reverence ( aaah John, Karl, Jeff )
Milsap is amazing. With AK, Milsap, and Brewer I feel like our defense is very good. I also see that KK has worked on his defensive footwork.
As for Boozer, you get what you get and you dont throw a fit. I'd rather have him then almost any other power forward except Garnett.
As for TBL, I've had to miss most of it. I've seen two minutes of Heba and Brady, the are losers. They wont be the biggest loser.
I need Jillian to come be my trainer and yell at me when I want to get off the treadmill. I like when she yells at the people. She is scary. . . Unlike the movie The Strangers. . .
Post a Comment