Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Q&A with Sara.

Q: Your face is looking fatter. Are you pregnant?
A: Yes

Q: When are you due?
A: March 18, 2009.

Q: Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
A: Yes, it's a boy.

Q: Do you have any names?
A: We're thinking Jabba jabbajabba Jabba Garff.

Q: Have you been sick?
A: NO. I haven't been sick.at.all. I'm very lucky.

Q: Have you had a lot of cravings?
A: No.

Any more questions?

Enjoy this picture of my husband and his sis on her 38th birthday at The Old Spaghetti Factory.


We're very excited. Very excited.

14 comments:

Keiauni said...

That picture really brought a smile to my face. I love that kirsten girl!!

ConGratulations!

I really love having boys:) I'm sure that you will too!

BTW, I LoVe the name.

Shannon Smith said...

You held out a long time in the blog announcement of your pregnancy!

You know I'm particular to little boys! How fun that George and your little guy will be close in age.

The Peterson's said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! Love tha name Jabba!

Kara said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I'm going to start knitting little blue booties right away.

Phoebe said...

Wow, that was a shocker. That's so exciting! You are better than me at keeping secrets. You better post a picture next time.

Phoebe said...

PS Boys rule! (baby ones that is)

Megan said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! (You really can keep a secret!) Your's and Kerstin's boys will be only a few weeks apart. How exciting. Yeah for baby boys!
Oh, and I love the name. A family name I take it. . . (he he!)

Liz said...

WHAT?! You are expecting a baby? Why am I always the last to know? Do you hate me, or something?

Danielle&Lincoln said...

ok so i have left 2 comments and they won't post. So hopefully you get this one. I am so HAPPY for you and Ryan, You too are going to make great parents...And I couldn't be more happier that you are having a BOY. They are so much fun. Congrats Sara

diana said...

I was wondering when I was going to hear something official! I'd heard a couple things (you know, we ARE family) but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to know or not so I didn't congratulate you but I really wanted to!

SO CONGRATULATIONS!

And congrats on not getting sick. Seriously. You are lucky.

Yay. Sara''s gonna be a mama. You will make such a great mom. And I should know. You were practically mine for two years. XOXO

Auntie Diana

Tiff said...

Sara
Congrats! How exciting. Boys really are fun. I love my girls, but there's something wonderful about boys too. I'm so excited for you!

The Yarn Queen said...

Sara you crazy woman! How could you keep us in the dark for so long? Congratulations a 1000 times to two wonderful parents to be. Wow! Wow! WOW! I'm so excited!!! I think I'm going to pee my pants from jumping up and down.

Krin said...

Congratulations, I am so so so excited for you guys. I bet you look so cute right now with a little baby bump! Ya for you guys!!!!

Kerstin said...

Woo Hoo!!! That's only 7 weeks after me. Our boys can be best buds and do crazy things like we always did. Now if you'll just move to live by me they can go to high school together and take 11th grade English together and learn about the variety of donuts available at Nigh Time